nursery inspiration board
1. light gray, almost white wall paint with white trim & white furniture
2. pull out love seat from ikea (we're going to atlanta this weekend to pick it up)
3. simple lavender bedding (one pictured is from pottery barn kids)
4. mix matched accents of lavender (framed, pillows, possibly curtains)
5. glossy black frame collage on wall over ikea couch
6. paper lantern lighting, floor and ceiling
7. chevron throw pillow for love seat, possibly to recover our second hand glider and stool
8. glass knobs for refinished changing table/dresser (one shown is from anthro)
9. the FAO Swartz bunny we bought in NYC. looking for a bunny crib mobile
10. not shown, but I can promise you there will be some sort of mason jar in there!
A lot of work to do... but so exciting! So far we have cleared out the room (see clean slate here) and David has mostly finished refinishing a the dresser we are using for the changing table (which his mom found us on the side of the road)! Hope we can pull it all off -- but the good news is, is that once we put sweet Magnolia in there, no one will notice the decor anyway!
p.s. don't forget to enter the keep shoe giveaway. today is the second to last day! spread the word for extra entries! good luck!