nursery inspiration board
1. light gray, almost white wall paint with white trim & white furniture
2. pull out love seat from ikea (we're going to atlanta this weekend to pick it up)
3. simple lavender bedding (one pictured is from pottery barn kids)
4. mix matched accents of lavender (framed, pillows, possibly curtains)
5. glossy black frame collage on wall over ikea couch
6. paper lantern lighting, floor and ceiling
7. chevron throw pillow for love seat, possibly to recover our second hand glider and stool
8. glass knobs for refinished changing table/dresser (one shown is from anthro)
9. the FAO Swartz bunny we bought in NYC. looking for a bunny crib mobile
10. not shown, but I can promise you there will be some sort of mason jar in there!
A lot of work to do... but so exciting! So far we have cleared out the room (see clean slate here) and David has mostly finished refinishing a the dresser we are using for the changing table (which his mom found us on the side of the road)! Hope we can pull it all off -- but the good news is, is that once we put sweet Magnolia in there, no one will notice the decor anyway!
p.s. don't forget to enter the keep shoe giveaway. today is the second to last day! spread the word for extra entries! good luck!
i LOVE the look of light grey as the neutral color for a nursery! then you can decorate with pops of color or animals or whatever!ReplyDelete
I agree with Sandy...I just love grey as a color to accent soft neutrals! Seems to pull it all together and keep it classic too! That FAO bunny is just adorable and perfect for any little baby! Such an exciting time for you both!ReplyDelete
gorgeous color scheme - love the soft look to all of it!!!ReplyDelete
Such beautiful ideas!! Love the gray, lavendar, and white color palette! I think it fits even just the name Magnolia perfectly!ReplyDelete
Gorgeous! I love gray and neutral nurseries. I feel like you are really decorating it for YOU because you will spend so much time in there! Plus, you have great taste, so it will be gorgeous no matter what!ReplyDelete
LOVE it, Blair!!ReplyDelete
Very classic and beautiful!ReplyDelete
Going to ATL this weekend, huh? Any chance you're stopping through Chattanooga? I'd love to see you and your baby girl!!
What a precious spot for Magnolia to call her own!ReplyDelete
I totally dig your color scheme! and can't wait to see photos of how it all comes out. We just bought a house and it has all glass doorknobs, maybe the best feature about the house.ReplyDelete
Can't wait to see the finished product...it looks like it will be just lovely!ReplyDelete
Very pretty and light! Can't wait to see photos of the finished product. :)ReplyDelete
How exciting. I love all these picks and I'm sure Magnolia is going to be the most stylish baby out there.ReplyDelete
OOh those lanterns are so cute Blair! Great choices here, can't wait to see how it turns out:-)ReplyDelete
Okay these are AMAZING inspirations!ReplyDelete
P.S. I'm hosting an accessories swap on my blog and I'd love if you joined in!
I actually love it all, is that possible? It is.ReplyDelete
Magnolia is going to be one lucky little girl :) I love everything you have picked here and cannot wait to see how it turns out Blair!! The purple is so gorgeous. xoReplyDelete
I ADORE your inspiration!!ReplyDelete
Love it! Very unique colors. You don't norm think gray for baby.ReplyDelete
Sweet!! I love the gray/lavender mix, very fresh & the perfect amount of sweetness. Congrats on expecting, it's ben awhile since I stopped by evidently ;)ReplyDelete