top c/o Conversation Pieces
jeans / target
earrings via rocksbox
birks from eBay!
magnolia's pout? totally fake.
A recent Magnolia story:
My mom was in town and we all piled into the volvo wagon together to head to church. I gave my mom the front seat and I squeezed between the carseats. Magnolia was a tad worried that my mom was throwing off the norm because "that's momma's seat!" and began to question my momma as to why she would dare mess up the routine.
Magnolia: Why are you sitting there? My momma sits next to daddy!
My Mom: (jokingly) So I can sit here and hold his hand.
Magnolia: (astounded and very emphatic) You can't!!! Mommy and Daddy are in LOVE!!...
... (5 minutes into the car ride she interjects)... And they still kiss!
Thanks for defending our marriage little one.
1. Humble Hilo Sandals
2. All things triangle! Loving these different pairs of studs via Rocksbox
3. This new pouch clutch designed by Minka Kelly & fashionABLE
4. bareMinerals hydrating tinted moisturizer
5. benefit roller lash mascara (curls lashes without a curler)
6. backpacks are back! love this herschel one at Surfdome.us
7. Cozy quality tanks and tees from Everlane
8. Taylor Morris Rollright Sunglasses via sunglassesshop.com
9. Josh Garrel's new album, Home.
My new favorite spring outfit came from my last Stitch Fix box!...
Sharla Embroidery Detail Top by Mystery
Palma Cardigan by Sweet Rain
Ira Triple Feather Pendant Necklace by Zad
I asked for "boho / free people for Spring transition weather" and they nailed it. Loving these three pieces.
The other two items in my box I was soooo close to keeping too!:
Garmin Short by Level 99
Elsa Tie-Neck Blouse by Daniel Rainn
One of my favorite boxes yet! So fun getting this stuff delivered to your door! And speaking of fun mail at your door... those earrings I have on in all of the above pictures?... they came in the mail too in my most recent delivery from Rocksbox. Here is a little video of the rest of my box: