It's in the bag.
Sweet Ashley from A Hasty Life invited me join in on her blog crawl... It's in the Bag. So sweet of her to include me, however, as you can see, my bag is not that exciting. I keep it pretty basic. Everyone once in a while there might be something random in there. I also used to keep a lot of "just in case" type stuff jammed in there (sewing kit, nail file, extra vitamins, matches, blah blah), but I never used them and they just took up space.
I do however, love my purse...
David got it for me from Urban Outfitters for our 3rd anniversary last year (also known as the "leather anniversary") I blogged about it HERE.
Inside you'll find...
1. 2011 day planner. Already filled with dates to remember -- baby appointments, birthdays, U2 concert (which I probably can't go to anymore because I'll be 10 days away from giving birth!)
2. Keep the hands clean and keep them smooth! Best hand lotion - Look Ma' New Hands from Bath&Body Works
3. My grandmother's change purse
4. My inside out wallet (too full to close the proper way)
5. Sephora compact mirror... funny story with this one: I had been looking for a good purse mirror for a while and just could not find one. I like this one from Sephora, but you can only get it with the purchase of a gift card. So, last time I was there, I bought a $5 giftcard to I could get the mirror and then used that to pay for my purchase that day... the check out lady thought I was crazy, but hey - free mirror!
6. Canon S90 -- in my opinion, probably one of the best point and shoots.
7. Always a mess, oily face and stained clothes. Got to have oil absorbers and tide-to-go
8. Business card holder made my our sweet cousin Tammy
9. Lip stick, chap stick (which is a yankee candle), lip gloss
10. I thought about trying to hide the ugly truth from you, but more often than not... there's a lot of junk in my purse.
So there you have it folks... that's what's in my bag!
Thank you to Beach Bungalow 8 for passing the torch to me. Make sure to check out Wattlebird tomorrow to see what's in her bag...