If you have heard me talk about my house before you'll know that it is no spring chicken -- in fact, it is about 70+ years old. With that means small closets, crickety floors, old slightly drafty windows, a dirt basement, and less than average air circulation. Add in a husband who paints for a living at home, a stinky dog, and a nearly one year old with lets just say "one year old diapers"-- lets just say sometimes we have a bit of an air problem. So when Oreck stepped in and offered me the opportunity to try out their AirInstinct 200 air purifier I was beyond pumped for this ol' house to get a new boost of fresh air in it's lungs.
I've had several weeks to test run this bad boy and I've been quite impressed. Some things I love --
* It's not noisy! Very quite in fact. Perfect for baby's room.
* It's light wait and easy to move around from room to room.
* The automode does all the work -- you don't have to worry about settings to get the air it's purest
* The sleek design is unobtrusive to my decor
* It gives me peace of mind about the air my child breaths at night
* This thing is durable! Safe to say that it is been tossed around a bit already and it shows absolutely no sign of stress.
* With the summer being so hot all the alergens were out of season crazy -- the air purifier gave us an extra leg up in the battle
I mentioned that it has an automode. With that it also has mood lighting (which you can turn off) with lights to show how hard it is working. Want to know how smart the automode is? I have had it in the bathroom and when I sprayed body spray it immediately sensed the additives in the air and gave the red mood light. I have had it in the nursery while changing a poopie diaper and it immediately went into air battle mode. All without me having to push a button. It is smart. It's easy.
More things you should know about the AirInstint 200: It's HEPA qualified and has earned the energy star! It is also built with safety in mind. If a child opens it up it automatically shuts off.
So all that to say... I pretty much love this thing!
And... YOU get the chance to love one too! Yup. A giveaway. Oreck is giving away to one reader an AirInstinct Air Purifier (thats a $500 value piece of loveliness)! Use the rafflecopter giveaway field below to enter.
If you have questions about the giveaway or how to use rafflecopter please feel free to email me & I'll be glad to help. GOOD LUCK!
Disclaimer: Oreck provided me with the AirInstinct for free in exchange for review. Oreck Corporation provided the prize for the sweepstakes but is not the sponsor of the sweepstakes. Giveaway open to U.S. 48 contiguous states only. Winner will be contacted via email and will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received by the end of 48 hrs. a new winner will be chosen.